Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2009

Quickly pocket card /schnelle Taschenkarte











1.Take an envelope and cut up only the closure. 2. take a card and make a background. I glue scrap paper on black card. I glue the envelope closure with the same paper, and underneath the same black paper.
3. After that glue him onto black paper and then only at the edges
of the closure. In top you need it free to place the tags or other pieces. The card is ready:



















...............................................................................................................
Ich schneide von einem Briefumschlag die Lasche ab, und beklebe sie. Ebenso eine schwarze Karte. Ich habe für beides Scrappapier genommen. Klebe die Lasche auf das schwarze Papier und das nur an den Seiten auf die Karte ,und schiebe Tags oder Abdrücke in die Öffnung.

7 Kommentare:

  1. Eine klasse Karte... die Tags sind super...
    die sanfte Coloration der Schönen mag ich sehr.
    Danke für die Anleitung Anja, das ist ja praktisch!
    Lg Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really cool card Anja! I love the creations in you blog. Thank you for you kind comments in my blog. I will happy if you link to my blog, and I hope it is ok if I do to yours? Have a wonderful weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love what you've done, I made a book once using Envelopes... just goes to show there's more to them than just using them to post stuff in :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Eine geniale Idee! Danke für den Tipp und dafür, dass du uns diese schöne Karte zeigst!
    LG, Simone

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Die Karte ist wieder ganz toll!
    Schau mal auf meinem Blog, da wartet was auf Dich!
    LG Gisela

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello Anja!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment in my blog.
    You make beautiful cards, Anja!! I'm impressed! I'll put your blog in my blogroll too!
    I look forward to visit your blog again!

    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs, Kirsten

    AntwortenLöschen